Rights of California Residents
California residents have the rights stated below. To exercise any of the rights stated below, please contact us using the contact details provided further down.
(1) The right to know about collection, disclosure and sale of their Personal Information.
(2) The right to request deletion of their personal information
(3) The right to Opt-Out from the sale of Personal Information
You, California resident, have the right to direct Alpine not to sell your Personal Information to third parties.
(4) The right to be free from discrimination for exercising rights
You, California resident, have the right to be free from discrimination or retaliation for exercising the above rights under the CCPA.
Procedures for Request to Exercise Rights as a California Resident
If you want to a request to exercise the above rights as a California resident, please fill the required information in the below request form with your signature, and then submit it via email or post to contacts listed under “5. Contact Information”
However, please note that, when Alpine processes your request, Alpine will need information from you to confirm you are a California resident and verify your identity, and determine if Alpine has your Personal Information and/or shares it with third parties. The requestor’s identification will be verified according to the methods and procedures required and/or permitted by CCPA (including its related laws and regulations). Therefore, you may be asked to provide additional proof of identification so that Alpine can verify your identity, and Alpine may require that you validate the request.
*Submitting a Request Through an Authorized Agent
If submitting a request through an authorized agent, additionally attach Power of attorney from the consumer who is the information subject (signed by the consumer who is the information subject) (if there exists a power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections, it is also acceptable)
The identification of the authorized agent will be verified according to the methods and procedures required and/or permitted by CCPA (including its related laws and regulations). Therefore, the authorized agent may be asked to provide additional proof of identification so that Alpine can verify the authorized agent’s identity.
(2) Information about making a request
- Alpine cannot respond to your request, if Alpine cannot verify, with the degree of certainty required by CCPA (including its related laws and regulations), your identity or authority to make the request.
- Alpine do not charge service charges, but Alpine ask that you please bear the various expenses for creating an application form and mailing it to Alpine.
- Alpine will use and/or maintain, only for a response to your request and other purpose permitted by laws and regulations, your Personal Information that was provided for the request, within the scope permitted laws and regulations.