With this wide-view direct rear camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. Smoothly view objects to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C252RD wide-view direct rear camera system.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- 4 viewing modes: corner, ground, panorama, and rear view
- Automatic imaging function: metering and white balance
- Dimensions: 29/32" x 29/32" x 63/64"
- Compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems
- Mounting kit included
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ screw mount
- (x1) 10 meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x4) Self-tapping mounting screws
The HCE-C252RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night.
Easy Installation Option
The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-C252RD camera to the rear of your vehicle.
Your Parking Assistant
Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. HCE-C252RD has an extended wide view to reduce your blind spot area. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing.
- Power Requirements: 5.4V - 9V DC
- Ground Type: Negative ground type
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Color signal system for 16:9 wide-screen)
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohm
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Type Color CMOS image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280(horizontal)x 720(vertical) approximately 0.93 Mega pixels
- Lens Section: Focal length f=0.9mm, brightness f=1.8
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 180º Vertical: 142º
- Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
- Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N: 41dB or more
- Resolution(horizontal): 330 lines (center area)
- Illumination Range: 1.5 lx to 100,000 lx
- Operating Temperature Range: 40ºC to +85ºC)
- External Dimensions (WxHXD): Camera section: 29/32" x 29/32" x 63/64" (23mm x 23mm x 25mm)