This information is for the following AVN head units:
INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, or INE-S920HD Owners:
If you own an INE-Z928HD, INE-W927HD, or INE-S920HD you can now stay up-to-date on your maps. This Synctool allows your head unit to connect to a map update toolbox to a perform map updates.
For INE-W940 owners just simply agree to the terms and conditions, and click the download.
If you are not sure if you need this update or have any questions, please contact customer service for help.
You must agree to the following terms and conditions before downloading the Map Update Sync Tool and Update Instructions.
The present Software License Terms govern your rights to the software, including any online or electronic documentation. Alpine Electronics, Inc. grants you a license to use the software under the terms and conditions of the present Software License Terms. Except for the use described below, use of the software without written authorization from Alpine Electronics, Inc. is not permitted.
By downloading, installing, copying or using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present Software License Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE UPDATE.
The software is provided to you only to update, supplement or replace existing Alpine-software and/or documentation. Alpine Electronics, Inc. grants to you a non-exclusive right, that is not limited in time and place, to use the software for own purposes and as described in these Terms and Conditions.
You are only entitled to hand over the software to a third party, if this third party agrees with these Terms and Conditions.
Alpine Electronics, Inc. is entitled to terminate the rights of use for important reasons. An important reason is especially given in case you do not observe these Terms and Conditions and do not immediately stop doing so after receipt of a written warning letter with order of revocation. In case of a revocation of the rights you will surrender existing copies of the Software and delete stored programs. On request of Alpine Electronics, Inc. you will affirm surrender and deletion in writing.
2. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights on the software belong to Alpine Electronics, Inc. or to the original copyright or intellectual property right holder. You may use or copy the software for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
3. Disclaimer of warranty
ALPINE ELECTRONICS, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIER PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE “AS IS“ AND WITH ALL FAULTS. ANY WARRANTY OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS EXCLUDED. ALPINE DOES ESPECIALLY NOT WARRANT THE EFFICIENCY OF THE SOFTWARE, THAT THE SOFTWARE IS FREE OF DEFECTS IN TITLE OR THE USABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE FOR CERTAIN PUPOSES.
4. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT FOR STATUTORY LIABILITY BASED ON INTENT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE AS WELL AS LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL DAMAGE AND ACCORDING TO THE PRODUCT LIABILITY ACT, ALL LIABILITY OF ALPINE ELECTRONICS, INC. IS EXCLUDED.
In using the software, you agree not to do any of the following:
(1) Infringe, or threaten to infringe, upon the rights of Alpine Electronics, Inc. or other third party;
(2) The retranslation of the program code into other code forms (decompilation) and other forms of reverse engineering of the different manufacturing stages of the software (Reverse-Engineering) are forbidden. The interface information that is required for the purpose of creation of interoperability with an independently created program can be requested from Alpine Electronics against payment of a minor service charge.
(3) Copyright notices, serial numbers or other program-identification features may not be removed or changed. The same applies for the oppression of the screen-display of such features.
6. Service Interruption
In the event of any of the following, Alpine Electronics, Inc. may temporarily interrupt provision of the software without prior notice.
(1) Maintenance and inspections of the software;
(2) Inability to provide the software due to an accident such as fire or electrical outage, a natural disaster such as earthquake or flood, war, civil commotion, labor dispute or other similar reasons;
(3) Inability to provide the software due to system problems;
(4) Any other operational, technical or other reasons for which the temporary interruption of software is considered necessary.I agree with these terms and conditions