Step up your factory speakers to an affordable upgrade with the all new Alpine Type-E speakers, for performance packed sound quality you expect from Alpine.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
Quality over Quantity
Just because you want better sound in your car, doesn’t mean you have to break your budget. The Type-E speakers are the perfect, affordable option if you simply need replacement speakers or even want to start building a sound system.
Soft Dome Tweeter Technology
To output quality sound, the Type-E speakers are developed off of soft dome tweeters, rather than traditional cone-type tweeters which can be harsh. This results in a more enjoyable listening experience in the car , when playing back your music or other entertainment over your sound system.
Let Me See Your Grill
Outfitted with a sleek, lightweight outer mesh grill, Type-E speakers serve both form and function. The dark , solid protective grill is an attractive upgrade to standard factory speakers.
The Type-E speakers range in three sizes, SPE-5000 are 5-1/4”, SPE-6000 are 6-1/2”, and SPE-6090 are 6x9” to fit a wide array of vehicles. The Type-E’s are constructed with reinforced glass fiber frame on the back and built-in holes for a variety of mounting locations in different cars.
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 50 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 50 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 200 Watts
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 110mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 4-5/16''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 43mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 1-21/32''
- Frequency Response: 82Hz - 20kHz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB /W(1m)
- Tweeter Type: 3/4'' Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame