Give your GM truck the premium touch with the HCE-TG130GM, an integrated tailgate handle rear camera system.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- Direct fit for 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500; and 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD/3500 HD and GMC Sierra 2500 HD/3500 HD
- Built-In Rear View Camera with 4 Viewing Modes: Normal, Panorama, Corner, Ground (Hitch) View
- Codeable Tailgate Lock
- Brilliant LED Reverse Lights
- Compatible with select Alpine Restyle Dash systems (X009-GM, X009-GM2, X108U, X008U, INE-W967HD, INE-W957HD)
- Waterproof Design with UV Resistant Chrome Finish
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 180º Vertical: 142º
UPGRADING YOUR TAILGATE TO BEYOND FACTORY
The HCE-TG130GM consists of an Alpine rear multi-view camera system and a tailgate handle surround bezel that replaces the stock tailgate handle for direct bolt-in installation. The tailgate lock is codeable and can be programmed for compatibility with your ignition key. The camera system offers four viewing modes which are selectable through the Alpine touch screen. Each viewing mode is especially helpful for truck owners: Rear view to back into parking spaces; Ground view to see the area directly under the camera to help with connecting to a tow hitch or determining the truck’s position in relation to the curb; Corner view to identify objects on the left and right corners, displayed via a divided image on the screen; and Panorama view to see an extended wide view when backing out.
With its direct bolt-in installation that replaces the stock tailgate handle surround bezel, the HCE-TG130GM is a breeze to integrate into your GM truck. The high quality hairline UV resistant chrome finish adds a touch of class to your tailgate. The camera delivers color images and includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing. Feel more secure with the added LED reverse lighting integrated into the bezel for better visibility in low-light situations.