This firmware update is specifically intended for users with the Alpine INE-Z928HD and INE-S920HD AVN Systems and the IVE-W535HD AV Receiver (sold in the U.S. and Canada). One firmware update per unit. This is not a navigation map update. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact customer service for help.
Please download and follow the detailed instruction manual contained in the download package.
Download instructions here:
1) Unzip the downloaded update file folder to a freshly formatted USB memory (thumb drive). Do not change the file folder name. The update file folder should be the only thing on the USB memory.
2) Turn on your ignition, and connect USB memory to the USB connector of the INE-Z928HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD
3) Press “OK” button when update message appears on the screen. During the update, a progress bar will appear. It will take about 15 minutes to complete. DO NOT turn off your car's ignition during the update process.
4) When the firmware update is finished, your INE-Z928HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD will restart automatically.
5) Turn off the vehicle’s ignition, remove the USB memory device and turn the ignition back on to finalize the firmware update. Confirm the firmware version number displayed as “1.19” or “1.01” (depending on your unit) in the Setup Menu of the INE-Z928HD, INE-S920HD or IVE-W535HD
WARNING: This update is specifically designed to work with units sold in the U.S. and Canada. Using this firmware update on units sold outside the U.S. and Canada will damage the unit. If you are not sure if you need this update, please contact customer service for help.
INE-Z928HD: Version 1.19 Firmware Update
INE-S920HD: Version 1.19 Firmware Update
INE-W535HD: Version 1.01 Firmware Update