If your having problems with your Alpine product, we can help. Please follow these steps to ensure the quickest resolution to the problem.
Contact your local Alpine authorized dealer before sending your product to ensure that the problem you are experiencing is not related to the installation or usage of the product.
- Refer to Limited Warranty statement that came with your product for complete details.
- The limited warranty covers the original purchaser, and product must be purchased from an authorized Alpine dealer.
- Include your proof of purchase indicating that the product was purchased during the warranty period. Please keep your original receipt and send only a copy to us.
Please contact the service center in your area for an estimate and information about repairing out of warranty products.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
- Package the product securely to avoid damage during transit.
- ONLY use a carrier that will provide a complete tracking invoice such as UPS or CERTIFIED US mail. Within Canada, use Purolator or Canada Post (Priority Courier / Messageries Prioritaires).
Include your name, address, daytime phone number, and e-mail if available. Your return address must be able to receive UPS packages.Note: AlpineF#1 Status, XM modules, Mobile Mayday, Navigation Systems, MobileHub, VehicleHub and Cellular Phones can only be serviced at 2012 Abalone Ave, Unit D, Torrance CA 90501. For Honda/Acura OEM (Original Equipement Manufacturer) service please send to 2012 Abalone Ave Unit D, Torrance, CA 90501.
United Radio Services (URS)
5717 Enterprise Parkway
E. Syracuse, NY 13057
Phone: 1-800-634-8606 or 1-315-446-8700 Fax: 1-315-446-8505
Hours: 8:30 A.M. thru 5:30 P.M., E.S.T., Mon.-Fri.
Most aftermarket repairs are complete in approximately 5-7 working days (transit time not included). OEM repairs may be completed in 7-10 working days.
Note: Delivery of the product to an authorized Alpine service center or payment of any initial shipping charges is the responsibility of the owner. If the repairs are covered by warranty, and if the product was shipped to an authorized Alpine service center as specified above, Alpine will pay the return shipping charges.
OEM customers may direct their service and repair questions to our Customer Service Group at 1-(800) 832-4101.