No sound system is complete without the perfect sub for complimentary bass. Don't deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get. Alpine presents the SWR-M100, a 10-inch marine subwoofer part of the all-new marine lineup.
The SWR-M100's high excursion capabilities mean deep, high-output bass for great on-water performance, no matter where it is installed!
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
Alpine’s Marine line was recently named “Favorite Stereo Manufacturer” in Powerboat magazine’s 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards! Readers were asked to submit their favorite brands within 20 different marine categories. Alpine’s line of dedicated marine products came out on top in the audio category!
- 300W RMS/900W Peak
- 4Ohm Impedance
- High Excursion for deep, high output bass
- Infinite Baffle Design for widest application
- Custom high-strength polypropylene frame
- High AMplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround (Pat. Pend)
- CRC Motor Structure (Patented)
- Thermal Management System
- Integrated Insert & Spade Terminals
- Hidden Screw Mounting & Grille Design
- Waterproof Rubber Mounting Gasket Included
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 144.72 mm (5-11/16'')
- Mounting Diameter: 229 mm (9-1/32'')
- Displacement: 0.083ft cu. ft. (Front Mount)
- Added Volume: 0.055 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
- Material: Molded Polypropylene
- Design: 2-Piece Structural Parabolic
- Material: Injection Molded SanopreneA?
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll
- Material: NomexA?
- Design: Progressive
- Material: High Temp. Copper Wire on TIL Former
- Design: 4-Layer Single Voice Coil
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Configuration: Airflow Management System
- Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Design: Custom High Strength 5-Leg
- Layout: One Side
- Design: 2-Way, Insert & Quick-Connect Terminals
- Design: 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Design: Rubber Mounting Gasket
- Owner's Manual | Owner's Manual