The first wireless Apple CarPlay receiver is here. The award-winning iLX-107 wireless Apple CarPlay system offers even more convenience in accessing Maps, Phone, Messages and Music from the iPhone in-vehicle without ever needing to connect a cable.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- 50 Watts x 4
- 3 Pre-Outs (2V)
- Works with Apple CarPlay® over Wireless
- 7" VGA display with capacitive touch screen
- Compatible with Alpine TuneIt App for iPhone®
- 9-band parametric EQ
- 6-channel time correction set by Alpine TuneIt App
- Accessory Control Ready (KAC-001 Required)
- Keep factory controls with iDatalink® Maestro® Module
- Steering wheel remote control ready
- 1 camera (composite) input
The first aftermarket wireless Apple CarPlay receiver is here. The award-winning iLX-107 offers all the convenience of Apple CarPlay like viewing your text message alerts on your vehicle’s screen or getting turn by turn directions with Apple Maps, without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket or purse.
GET IN AND GO WITH WIRELESS APPLE CarPlay
The iLX-107 gives you the luxury of simply getting in and going. It allows you to seamlessly access your iPhone on your vehicle’s touchscreen without having to stop and connect a cable every time you get in. Set up is as easy as pairing the wireless Apple CarPlay unit from your iPhone or simply connecting the lightning cable for the first time. Once you go through the extremely easy initial set up, the iLX-107 will automatically connect to the most frequently paired iPhone each time the vehicle is started. The connection “just works” and allows you to get in the car and go without having to stop to take your phone out of your purse or pocket. Apple CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 or later.
RESPONSIVE TO THE TOUCH
Through its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen the iLX-107 is designed for use in the car with your iPhone through Apple CarPlay (wireless or connected). Conveniently located volume, track, home and Siri hard keys are accessible for quick access and simple control.
- System Expansion: Control up to eight external accessories like a light bar, motorized tonneau cover or winch when used with the optional KAC-001 External Accessory Controller (sold separately).
- Three 2V Pre-Outs
- Keep your vehicle’s factory controls and see vehicle information with an iDatalink Maestro® module (sold separately, retained factory controls will depend on the vehicle)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready
- Rear View Camera Ready: Connect an Alpine rear view camera system (sold separately) and get the convenience and peace-of-mind of knowing what is behind your vehicle.
BECOME A TUNING EXPERT WITH THE ALPINE TUNEIT™ APP
Download the free Alpine TuneIt app onto your iPhone and create a user profile about your vehicle and Alpine sound system. Alpine TuneIt lets you easily adjust settings like Time Correction, Parametric EQ, Crossover, and Media Xpander. You can make and save up to 100 different sound settings in your account, which is helpful if you want various settings to use for specific types of music. You can also:
- Upload numerous preset vehicle choices for easier sound system tuning.
- Share your sound tunings on Facebook with friends.
- Adjust BassEngine SQ bass characteristics for different types of music.
Apple CarPlay uses Siri voice control specifically for driving scenarios. Tell Siri what you’d like to listen to and Siri will be on it. Want a text message read or sent? Siri has that handled. Have calls to take and return on the road? Siri is the perfect copilot for that. Siri can be seamlessly activated from the dedicated hard button on the iLX-107 and on your steering wheel controls (if applicable for your vehicle).
Wherever you go, let Apple CarPlay show you the way. The utter simplicity of Apple Maps will guide you through turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3-D views, traffic conditions and estimated travel time – all from your dashboard.
Apple Maps can also predict where you might want to go based off your addresses from emails, text messages, contacts and calendars. With the latest iPhone update, Apple Maps will offer up suggested stops like food or fuel along with Yelp reviews as you travel to your destination.
When life calls, let your voice do all the work. With Apple CarPlay, you can use the interactive touchscreen or ask Siri to make calls, return calls and check voicemail.
Enjoy a better way of text messaging with friends and family with Apple CarPlay when you’re on the road. Through your voice commands, Siri can do all the heavy lifting by sending, reading and replying to your text messages so that you never have to glance at your phone while behind the wheel.
Never skip a beat again with full control of your iPhone’s music with Apple CarPlay. Either use the touchscreen or tell Siri what you would like to listen to.
Keep the entertainment going through Apple CarPlay supported select third party apps that you already use on your iPhone, such as:
- Podcasts, and more
For more information, updates on third party apps supported by Apple CarPlay, and compatible iPhones, please visit the Apple CarPlay website.
SEE BEYOND TRADITIONAL BLIND SPOTS
Alpine makes it easy to add a camera system to the iLX-107. Choose from a variety of camera systems that make parking a breeze. Alpine cameras are durable and specifically designed for wide-angle and multi-angle views for front and rear applications.